MUSTER RAFFLE - RFDS fundraising

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woody.

I'll grab some when I get to the muster.

By the way, If i don't win first prize, somebodys going to need to lend me some compressor time to air back up before I leave as I sold my compressor yesterday, and probably wont get a near an ARB store before the muster.

Not a problem Brad. I am sure there will be enough compressors to spare you some air.

Woody.

I'll grab some when I get to the muster.

By the way, If i don't win first prize, somebodys going to need to lend me some compressor time to air back up before I leave as I sold my compressor yesterday, and probably wont get a near an ARB store before the muster.

Id say Woody will have one.

However he might have stripped it to carry spare front diffs to keep the weight down.

Trust me he sees it, but as stated yesterday he's not allowed to play most of the time so he can't comment!

Id say Woody will have one.

However he might have stripped it to carry spare front diffs to keep the weight down.

Too late ... i've seen it ...

the compressor is stripped down, the 2nd winch is stripped down, the 2nd diff is strapped down ... and and ....

all the merchandise is loaded into the camper trailer "i promise" mr Bosshog ... but i dont know if i'm gonna be able to tow it with only one diff working ...

probably very true ... he probably wouldnt even know its missing until he trades the D22 in for a D40 !!!

OK, i've been busy this morning ... and have issued tickets to:

Ridgie
Geoff3DMN
Scubamurph

Emails will be sent to each of you. Thanks guys for your donations in the last week or so.

Plenty of tickets left, so please get in quick.

Hey woody, is it toooo late for tickets, or are you too busy breaking things?
If not let us know and then consider this thread... bumped.
Marcus

************** RFDS RAFFLE CLOSED *****************

The Draw will happen tonight at the Muster and the results posted

RFDS Raffle Prizes

We conducted the raffle - video was taken, the results were:

First Prize - ARB Portable Compressor
Winner was Ridgie

Second Prize - Antenna from RFI
Winner was Shrek

Third Prize - Antenna from RFI
Winner was Shaggy

Fourth Prize - Antenna from RFI
Winner was Blacknav

We also held a Number Plate "Lucky Door Prize" which was stuff in addition to the goodies given by the sponsors that we couldn't spread around in the showbags so we decided to give these away as door prizes, giving everyone an equal chance of winning something.

Gonzo - ARB Tyre Deflators
BravoBrad - ARB Tyre Deflators
Nevyn - ARB Tyre Repair Kit
WoodyD40 - ARb Tyre Repair Kit

Thanks to the Muster Committee for running the raffle - I am wrapped to have won the ARB compressor.

Thanks to Kyle for bring it back to Victoria for me......although given he often borrows my portable I wonder if I will ever see it!!! Just kidding - I'll let him borrow it.

I am considering mounting & hard wiring the commpressor and just keeping my 'old' one as a spare.

Congrats to everyone on what sounds like a great muster.

Latest posts

Back