my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah mate, as much as id love the extra cash, i wouldnt feel right. Theres alot more people out there that need the cash more then i would.

Id swing ya some cash. Atleast I know that at tuff trucks my money would be going to a good cause. Lol getting smashed to shit on massive rocks. While I drunkly cheer.

haha well yeah im sure i can promise some sort of entertainment...but its just not in me to take money off otherguys. Spend it on your own trucks. Dave, fit that F@ckin locker already!

Yeah I was down in the shed yeasterday, thought I gotta get that in.

Is that seal hard to replace ?

Ill have to order the switch for it and a new breather barb aswell.

Lined up a mechanic to put the whole thing in as I haven't got time.

not hard if you know how to do it lol. Hitech 4x4 tried twice and couldnt get it right.

untitled1-1.jpg

P1011164.jpg

180846_1892241024996_1210643760_2322964_2594081_n.jpg

180639_129213157146799_100001743462620_172421_7453568_n.jpg

Nearly found its tipping point a couple times....few ass clenching moments.
Only damage... Passenger wheel spacer came loose and the nuts came off..bent some of the wheel studs... smashed the studs straight, put it back on n kept going. Gota get some new ones this week.

Hopefully some more pics coming. Really happy with how it went. Every climb i told A.J to just pick the hardest line he could see. All day only 2 climbs i couldnt do, 1 was the real vertical one in the pics and another that didnt look like it had ever been driven before.

Lol good to see. Well if it hasnt been driven before you should change that. With your fuel tank had you had any worries with surge issues? Your your arse was holding onto the seat covers ah.

nah no surge issues yet, see what happens when theres a bit less diesel in it.

Good luck on tuff truck Joshy! I wont be there, will still be in the states :( damnnn. hope all goes well tho :D

dude i got a hold of a forklift today, i reckon my patrol nearly flex's as good as the nav.
Login | Facebook

lol

ill be there a tought trucks, do ya want us to throw underwear at ya when your driving tracks?

Wow i missed something, when did you get a patrol? still got the Nav?

If your attractive and female then hell yea :rock:

Thanks for the words of support guys

Latest posts

Back