my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TD4.2t
315k on the clock, 20k since full rebuild and new clutch, 40k since injector pump rebuild.
Top mount intercooler with navara bonnet scoop and modified intake manifold for higher flow to cylinders 1 and 6
2" lift with 35's (will prob sell with stock tyres not 35's)
Bullbar and tow bar
6" lift shocks in the rear with drop out cones and coil retainers.
3" exhaust dump pipe back, just pipe no restrictions.

Few accessories but not sure if ill sell them with it or not yet.

Last edited:
Joshy I don't know where you found the time to do all these mods man, you must not have a missus haha

edited that post about the patrol, forgot some more mods. lol.
I work 4 on 4 off so that helps to get stuff done.

joshy said:
TD4.2t
315k on the clock, 20k since full rebuild and new clutch, 40k since injector pump rebuild.
Top mount intercooler with navara bonnet scoop
2" lift with 35's (will prob sell with stock tyres not 35's)
Bullbar and tow bar
6" lift shocks in the rear with drop out cones and coil retainers.
3" exhaust dump pipe back, just pipe no restrictions.

Few accessories but not sure if ill sell them with it or not yet.

What's wrong with it at the moment?

Nothing particular, its never towed the nav real well and im just sick of being paranoid when towing it after it shat itself.

Fair enough. I put the word to a couple of guys I know. one of them is pretty keen.

photo.jpg

76 cruiser is ordered, just Gota buy a daily and the patrol will get advrrtised

joshy said:
76 cruiser is ordered, just Gota buy a daily and the patrol will get advrrtised

You're a nutter! I'll take some or your money thanks.
I'm still waiting on a reply from one mate. Most are sketchy on the kms

Looks great mate! But me thinks your a mad monster creator :elefant:

Could have had my old girl and given me yours when it was still brand spankin :rock:

Thanks mate. Yeah thats deff the way i should have done it. Hindsight is a bitch.

just got a deposit for the patrol, should be gone on sat. Will pay for my new axles and cvs for the nav

Patrol is gone :) spent a heap of it on stuff for the cruiser I don't have yet haha. New axles showed up yest for the nav just waiting on the longfield cvs now

Hey Joshy, I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I have a 2" suspension lift on my D22 and I am looking at a 2" body as well but when I was taking to one of my mates about it he said that I may need an engineering certificate before I get the body. Is he right?

Cheers, Cookie.

Latest posts

Back