my d22 upgrades

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesegic29

Reaction score
hey,
i've slowly been upgrading my d22 single cab,steel tray Ute. i've put on 2inch foam cell tough dog suspension and 32inch duratrak wranglers on 16inch rims and a tool box.

But now I'm starting to find it hard to find bolt on accessories like side steps exhausts and body lift for my single cab

i was wondering if the dual cab stuff will still bolt on/fit to my nav...

Sidesteps probably not, get some decnt ones from ARB or the likes, or get some made by a fab shop. Exhausts should be the same, if not easier. Body lift should be the same but less blocks.

hey everyone sorry didn't get back to you all sooner...

I'm from Narre Warren Victoria...

i talked to a bloke at a 4wd place and he said to get the dual cab slider steps and they will sit along the cab and under the tray, still protecting the side and act as a step to get into the tray an cab...
so i'm happy with that theory but not sure on the look quiet yet...
I've had a look at zordo's web site i think the 50mm cab and tray lift will be my next upgrade...
and who is Scotty?

hey everyone sorry didn't get back to you all sooner...

I'm from Narre Warren Victoria...

i talked to a bloke at a 4wd place and he said to get the dual cab slider steps and they will sit along the cab and under the tray, still protecting the side and act as a step to get into the tray an cab...
so i'm happy with that theory but not sure on the look quiet yet...
I've had a look at zordo's web site i think the 50mm cab and tray lift will be my next upgrade...
and who is Scotty?
Have a look here.
http://www.navara.asia/parts-accessories-sale/8543-sliders-bars-order-form.html
Scotty is a forum member who is making and selling these.
Bill

Latest posts

Back