My D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grechy

Reaction score
Just picked up my silver D40 ST 2 weeks ago. Have put on factory towbar, hard lid, tub liner, weather shields, bonnet protector and tinted the windows. Up next will be the Nissan snorkel and ARB Bullbar. Bought some seat covers and a dash mat as well to keep the interior looking good.

It's been good fun so far! Some pics.

Attachments

• 1380285_10151628000261260_269356923_n.jpg
    1380285_10151628000261260_269356923_n.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 14,115
  • 1375929_10151627999151260_359395714_n.jpg
    1375929_10151627999151260_359395714_n.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Congrats on the new ute, after the snorkel is installed make sure you check that it doesnt leak, heaps of guys have been caught out by genuine snorkels leaking and have ended up sucking up water, in those instances its mostly the installers fault and not the actual snorkel.

Thanks all! I definitely will keep that in mind regarding the snorkel.

I want to see what this thing can do off road but at the moment I'm still parking the damn thing in the most remote parts of shopping centres/at work. Haha! Once I get over scratching it I'll be able to enjoy what this thing has to offer a little more!

Looks good. My son fixed the scratch problem, pushed a washing basket trolly into it.
They are pretty good off road out of the box, just a little low and not much belly. Look forward to seeing your build.

Hey Grechy,
What sort of seat covers did you purchase?
I am after a set my my d40 as well.
Cheers
Josh

Hey Grechy,
What sort of seat covers did you purchase?
I am after a set my my d40 as well.
Cheers
Josh

Hey Josh,

I just got em from Supercheap Auto here in Melbourne. They're just a plain back seat cover which are water resistant. I paid $120. I jet ski a fair bit so they were a must for me as most of the time I'll have a wet backside and when the boat ramp is busy you don't really have time to get dry! I just got the front ones though because to be honest my back seats are rarely used.

My cousin bought a pair of seat covers for his Hilux for something over $500 which are completely waterproof and have all the bells and whistles but I couldn't justify paying that much for a seat cover. He reckons you could drop just about anything onto em and it wouldn't go through to the seats. He got em from ARB I think.

Thanks all! I definitely will keep that in mind regarding the snorkel.

I want to see what this thing can do off road but at the moment I'm still parking the damn thing in the most remote parts of shopping centres/at work. Haha! Once I get over scratching it I'll be able to enjoy what this thing has to offer a little more!

nice ute mate
scratching it is like jumping into a cold swimming pool
you know its gunna be uncomftorable at first but ya just gotta jump in and get it over with, after that its no big deal,unless its a dint,but you soon get over them too
lookup scotty bobcat
he is in your area
he will help ya scratch it, 2 hrs to cover 300 mtrs through lantana and scrub and nowhere to turn around,my ute was 6 mths old,thanks scotty:ha:
goodluck
cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back