my home made sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav04

Reaction score
just a few picks of the set of sliders i made up for the Nav.

P9090020-1.jpg

P9090021-1.jpg

P9090023-1.jpg

P9090024-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great job....post the pics with the IMG option when you tag the pic on photobucket mate

that way people will definitely look at them

WOW. some people have really got some skills. Wish i could make stuff like that, but then again im glad i cant because i would just have too much custom stuff.

But great job Mate.

WOW. some people have really got some skills. Wish i could make stuff like that, but then again im glad i cant because i would just have too much custom stuff.

But great job Mate.

cheers Bryce....didnt think i could either but i just sat down and thought about it for a while and did some measurements and away i went.

They look great! I would say probably the best custom sliders i've seen.

Quite impressed with these. That look absolutely awesome mate good work

That's a pretty good price. I'm gonna make some now, as well as my rear bar. thanks for the pics.

Look good. Fair bit of leverage tho on the mounts if you come down hard on something. If you do the hard stuff might pay to weld a gusset at the chassis bracket down to the outrigging arm as far as you can. Hard to tell how much room you have tho, might not be do able.

Back