my new rear bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am assuming you are using a mig? I want to buy one I just have no idea what I am really buying, I have read places that most people say to drop about $1000 and get a unimig or something. And the other thing I can gather is gasless is useless and using gas is the way to go?

Yep get a gas mig...gasless work but are toys....and if you cant already weld a gas mig will make life easier..much nicer weld flow.
Ive had a cigweld brumby for about 15 years...i got a 2nd hand china welder off a mate last year...its now 5 years old and hasnt missed a beat..there is a guy in cobden victoria...graham is his name...sells welders on ebay and by phone...great bloke and excellent warranty.he sells magnum brander china welders.between my mate and i we have 6 diffrent tigs...plasma cutters and migs from him.not one problem in 6 years.

This is mine a 200amp gas mig/arc it will happily do up to 10mm steel and i now use it in my panal repairs/rust work so its great for high and low amps uploadfromtaptalk1442217694699.jpg

Latest posts

Back