My other car's a...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping you would post up a pic of your GQ all put back together Jon.

That paint looks great. Have you got any other mods planed for it?

Here's a almost up to date one of mine.

03062009004.jpg

Yours is coming along nicely Laith, some new tyres and some garden edging flares will do wonders. Don't be scared to hack off the back quarters either. I've got a few plans and that photo of mine isn't really up to date anymore, it all takes time and money though. Two things I don't have a lot of. Will be doing sliders next and maybe a few tweaks to the suspension. It is basically my weekend warrior so the Navara stays relatively stock.

Wow, okay. Offroad only use or a work in progress? I guess one solution to an unroadworthy windscreen is no windscreen at all! :top:

Nah just a work in progress mate, all solid glass is back in now and has snorkel and handles etc fitted. Just a few finishing touches and it will be on the tracks again.

Money pits ! These two old things are my other thorns. had them both since I was in my early 20's and have kept them both tip top. My Nav is my " grown up" vehicle and what do you know...I'm hooked on wheeling and other fourby stuff now too. No vehicle is ever mere transport to me. They become part of your character I reckon

Attachments

• P1010153.jpg
    P1010153.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 34
  • P1010104.jpg
    P1010104.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 36
i have a 06 2.5 5 cylinder turbo diesel VW transporter for work. Its like a race car compared to the Navara, close 6 speed box makes it capable of doing past the 176 ive had it up to.
But as far as money pits go, this is mine

dsc03792qm5.jpg

i have a 06 2.5 5 cylinder turbo diesel VW transporter for work. Its like a race car compared to the Navara, close 6 speed box makes it capable of doing past the 176 ive had it up to.
But as far as money pits go, this is mine

dsc03792qm5.jpg

Nice ! A boat like that is what I have on the "list"

One day...

Thats a nice clean fireblade there STRbutts!

This was my weekend toy, I sold it to a mate though, I cant wait to get another one. I really miss the track.

Thats a nice clean fireblade there STRbutts!

This was my weekend toy, I sold it to a mate though, I cant wait to get another one. I really miss the track.

Cheers Matt76, It's not a bad old girl. thinking about buying a more modern bike in the near future and put race glass on the blade. It's had the 17 inch front wheel conversion and all the suspension done blah blah. It goes good. your old bike looks the biz too. Lovin track days. How addictive is it??? yee haa

2001 Ford Escape V6, drives like a sedan, great for the wife and kids and those spontanious beach drives and dirt tracks.

2007 VE SS V Commodore - it's my wife's "run around rocket".
funnily enough the fuel consumption for a 6L V8 is roughly the same as the D40 4L V6.

The better half's Mondeo and the F6

Attachments

• P9270047.JPG
    P9270047.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Rear Side.jpg
    Rear Side.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 34
2003 ktm 450 exc is my weekend warrior toy. i;m a single guy soo no need for two cars. :) bikes for sale though wanting to upgrade if anyones interested.

Latest posts

Back