My Tourer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, a few pages back you had some shots of rear wheel carriers, what brand are they ? All look the same brand, nice looking bars.

Went for a run through Mt Tambourine yesterday. Had a ball with some interesting tracks that were just pure slime, will do it again anytime! haha

sophias7thbirthday158re.jpg

sophias7thbirthday191re.jpg

sophias7thbirthday189.jpg

very nice rig though , I've just started AGAIN , i had a ML Triton that was set up very well , but killed it , and the D 40 is a much bigger truck , especially the king cab

very nice rig though , I've just started AGAIN , i had a ML Triton that was set up very well , but killed it , and the D 40 is a much bigger truck , especially the king cab

Where are you planning on taking the 40 to?

Yer i was seariosly looking at a triton before the D40 the only thing that held me back was the moon buggy shape, apart from that i really liked them and came close to doing the deal.

Im in the same boat I'm glad i went with the 40 and not the bit'a'missin. See how the 40 will cope up the cape later on in the year.

I do a lot of remote fishing / camping , so i will be setting it up to tour , ive done the mountain goat thing in the past , and i stopped playing on mud puddles 40 years ago LOL , the Tritons are an " acquired " taste , but look ok done up , heres a pic of mine at about half way through

Looks good mate, How much lift is that and are they 285's?

Nah 265x75x16 , and 2.5 inches , the Micky Thompson always look bigger then some of the others , i had a set of BFG KM2's after them and they looks way skinnier
The Triton is the same as the Nav's in the 285 story , you have to ' massage " the inner guards with a heat gun or you have the same rubbing issues

Hi Steve, where do you have to "massage" the inner guard exactly?
Also can you give us a bit of feedback on tyres as you used 2 of th ebest on the same car,ie. wet condition, wearing, handling...
Thanks mate
Max

Finally got around to fit my rhino rack just needing to go and pick out how im going to hold shovel, jack and PVC piping.

Really looking forward to getting this off to cape york 11weeks to go and counting!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks mate, just about ready now theres talks about doing creb track too....Back to ARB to get the front locked before we go!

Back