National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a magnetic tailgate sign like Woody has. Saw a Nav driver sitting in the carpark eyeballing his handiwork the other day. Not sure if the guy's hysterical laughter was at the sign on at Woody's ute but atleast it got noticed.

sparra, we do have a flyer that luke has created, and it is starting to be distributed.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE FLYER TO PRINT OFF AND DISTRIBUTE ... PLEASE SEND A PM TO LUKE REQUESTING THAT HE EMAILS YOU A COPY OF THE PDF.

The flyer is A5 size ... if your interested in knowing.

Have you guys thought about putting in in 4wd action they have the upcoming events section. Sorry if it has already been mentioned may have missed it

Yes, the committee has attempted contact with 4x4 action - but we have not recieved reply's from them.

Ah k noworries there prob not interested because it's not a toyota muster of some sort

sparra, we do have a flyer that luke has created, and it is starting to be distributed.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE FLYER TO PRINT OFF AND DISTRIBUTE ... PLEASE SEND A PM TO LUKE REQUESTING THAT HE EMAILS YOU A COPY OF THE PDF.

The flyer is A5 size ... if your interested in knowing.

excuse my ignorance but who is luke :hmmmm:

Gus or Woody do u know if dogs are allowed on the farm
Cook has a lap dog that sticks to her like shit to a blanket??????

There are issues with dogs up there, partly because it's a working sheep and cattle farm, and partly because of fox baits laid in the area.

In order to keep everyone happy and the canines alive, we're asked to leave our dogs at home.

thanks dave ... ljacko78 is LUKE

and 2nd what Old.Tony says about dogs ... we dont want any of mates best friends eating any of the baits laying around ADOS and end up die'ing - so no dogs permitted at all. (for there own safety)

I dunno I've got a few best mates that I'd be at least willing to offer up as test cases to see what effects the baits have.

Also Woody their, there and they're have different usage do we need to point you to the spelling thread? :ha:

I thought Tony did a post somewhere regarding fuel and amenities in the local area and several different directions, I could be wrong though. All I can offer is to search for muster and read some of the earlier threads where the discussions focused on location.

The website (can't remember the exact page I just remember putting the page on line) had some information, from Boss I think, in regards to offloading of dunny tanks and stuff and I believe that might have listed some of the drop off points as servos.

Tooraweenah (about 10km from where we'll be camped) has fuel 365 days a year but it's an outback garage with a bowser.

If you're coming from the south you will pass the Shell truckport at Gilgandra, that's about 80km from the site.

If you're coming from the north, you'll pass through Coonabarabran, which has several service stations and is about 70km northwest of the campsite.

Back