Navara.asia Stickers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black beast

Reaction score
Just wondering who else is in the same boat as me;

I would love to see if anyone was able to do up some Navara.asia stickers to help identify (and advertise) people from here :) I don't know about you guys, but driving along Fraser Island and passing a Nav with that sticker would be pretty sweet!

Cheers, Cookey.

Give Dylan a pm....he has stickers and stubbie holders....there I a thread about this here as well.

I've got a Navarra Asia Muster sticker on my ute, if you come along to the next one you'll probably get one too :hmmmm:

*note to self... ask about stickers during next muster skype committee chat*

I was thinking of getting the logo up the top of the page made into a sticker for a local ute muster. I can see how much they can do them for if we do them in bulk?

I have the navara.asia sticker on my ute :D

WP_000189.jpg

Brett

I was thinking of getting the logo up the top of the page made into a sticker for a local ute muster. I can see how much they can do them for if we do them in bulk?

Check the copyright first, as far as I know neither ute pictured is a members ride and they might one day see it and get shirty.

Krankin's right there is a thread of Nav.asia stickers and stubby holders and who's wearing what somewhere on this forum.

Mate if all the copyright clears I'd love a sticker. How big are you looking at making them?

Check the copyright first, as far as I know neither ute pictured is a members ride and they might one day see it and get shirty.

Krankin's right there is a thread of Nav.asia stickers and stubby holders and who's wearing what somewhere on this forum.

How do I find out about copyright?

Mate if all the copyright clears I'd love a sticker. How big are you looking at making them?

I'll probably do them about 400mm wide x 75mm high

If I can get enough interest I'll even see about stubby holders. I noticed the other guy that was doing them hasn't been on since 2009

You could PM Dylan, I guess he made the logo and therefore the logo is his property, whether that includes the use of the utes I wouldn't hesitate a guess. I know all my sites use logos copywritten to me but different logos have different copywrites attributed to them.

The D22 has actually been located and identified but I'm not sure where the D40 came from.

Wasn't it Dylan who was doing the Stubby holders and stickers with maybe Dave handing them out? As far as I remember everyone who wanted one just PM'd Dylan or Dave.

Latest posts

Back