Navara canopies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schickies

Reaction score
Hi all,

Could someone tell me there is any other model dual cab canopy that would fit a Jap built 2008 dual cab???????

This would be handy to know. From
My inspections just at work, the only dual cab around here that boasts close to the same lines of the Navara is Rodeo's and Colorado's

I've seen Navara sports bars on cruisers, they'd have a little more give in them than an entire canopy but it would all depend on the canopy and the way it's made.

For new canopies I'd suggest the manufacturers (both car and canopy) would be able to give you exact dimensions and you could compare them against each other but for second hand it may pay to be weary and take different models on a case by case basis.

Even two canopies that come out of the same factory are not identical because mass production creates slight differences and while those differences may only be millimeters if the canopy hasn't been installed right or stored right those millimeters could easy grow to 10mm or more.

No canopy is precision made but if buying second hand I'd really want to confirm the exact measurements of the canopy I was buying, especially ones made for different models because you probably don't know how it was installed or how it was stored and if any misshaping has occurred it's too late to worry about it once you've paid for it.

I know this isn't the easy "model x fits on model y" answer you were looking for but this question comes up quite often on these forums and no one yet has given any definitive answers as to which ones are compatible, so perhaps if you do find one you can update this thread and others in the future may not have to ask the same question.

Latest posts

Back