Navara D22 2005 TD FRONT DIFF

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LukeMac

Reaction score
hey guys,

I recently just shat a front diff crown wheel and pinion. not entirely sure why it happened hadnt use fwd for about 6 months and the first time using it just heard the bang thinking a CV but further investigation found the front diff. Anyone else had this problem? Im not rough with the old girl and servicing has always be a top priority.

Also for replacement should I make any mods or just get the same one. Im also not too sure what my Ratios are and having a hard time finding any information about them.

Any help of advice will be much appreciated

Ive destroyed 2 sets of gears, onto my third now. and done 2 sets of pinion bearings. The R180 is weak as piss in my opinion. A lot of other members have snapped the flange shafts. You can fit some sort of of locker or upgrade to the R200 from a 3.3L V6 nav. either option is not cheap. Should be able to get a second hand diff from a wrecker for under $300

Ive destroyed 2 sets of gears, onto my third now. and done 2 sets of pinion bearings. The R180 is weak as piss in my opinion. A lot of other members have snapped the flange shafts. You can fit some sort of of locker or upgrade to the R200 from a 3.3L V6 nav. either option is not cheap. Should be able to get a second hand diff from a wrecker for under $300

Thanks mate,

but if i upgrade to the R200 what changes need to be made?

Latest posts

Back