navara d40 07 plate, slow

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiediesel

Reaction score
hi i wonder if anyone could help, i have a d40 07 plate and i lost all power in the motor, there was no pressure from the turbo at all but when i manually open the turbo activator there was full pressure!

I checked the vacuum and its working fine so i bypassed the boost control and went straight from the vacuum to the activator now there is full pressure in the pipes again, the motor is working better than it was before i did this but its really slugish to what i believe it should be running at and there is no power at all till about 2750-3000 revs,

Ive had it put on the diagnostics and there are no codes or faults in the system! does anybody know of a silly fault that could be causing my pick up to run like this??????

If you bypassed the boost control and it worked, I'm guessing the fault is in there somewhere. An '07 plate ought to have warranty. I'd be heading to a Nissan dealer and getting them to check it.

and dont take NO for an answer....:no:
definitley not normal. keep us posted on what they find.

cheers

Hi tony, i am over the 60,000 mileage warranty, they have put it on the diagnostics at my local centre with no faults or codes showing,, im wondering if i have a problem with the fuel pump or the relay i will keep you posted

Back