Navara D40 St 2" Ironman lift kit fitted

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupotty

Reaction score
Took the leap of faith and just had fitted an Ironman 2" lift kit for $1758 all up, I did not change the shackles though as the vehicle is only 6 months old

Ironman kit 2" lift foam cell shocks on the front, gas nitro on the rear as it gives a better ride so I am told.

Drove it home and very impressed with the ride, smooth and very comfortable surprised at the increase in ride comfort and steering firmness, goes to show the Navara standard shocks are crap!

They charge $440 fitting including wheel alignment so $1318 for the kit which I reckon all up is a bargain...
http://www.4wd1.com/Nissan-Navara-D40.htm#sus

Will give it a test this weekend with some soft off roading and let you know how it goes...

I've also just fitted an Ironman suspension kit to my Navara. I opted for constrant load coils and leaf springs and foam cell shocks all round. Currently the car is fairly stock except for an ARB bullbar, but it will end up towing a camper trailer, have a canopy fitted, draws, winch etc, so i'm happy to have a high sitting back for the time being.
Interesting that the kit gave about 35mm lift at the front and 90mm at the back.
Really happy with the ride so far, very firm and much less body roll. Can't wait to take it off road and load it up a bit to see how it settles down.

Latest posts

Back