Navara ECU Codes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rally Dave

Reaction score
Hi all
have been having problems with my D22 Navara and have managed to extract the fault code from the ECU, does anyone have a breakdown of the codes, it is a 2005 3litre model. thanks

Download the manual in the d22 general section, (its a zip file) open SM1E-1D22FG1, click on 'ec', go down to ZD30DDT, click trouble diagnosis and it takes you to the codes on page 742.

Wish i could figure out how to copy and paste the fukin thing, save me some typing!

Welcome to the forum.

Grabbing the manual is a great idea. The alternative is tell us the code and someone here will know it or look it up - but the manual will give you an idea of how Nissan approaches the diagnosis and repair too. Can be quite funny at times, when they replace an entire turbocharger because there's a leaking vacuum line.

IT started for a short period then cut out without any success when tried again to start. I had a problem driving home once when I put my foot on the accelerator it had a miss as if it was a petrol engine and had crook plugs, it was not blowing smoke but it did feel a little doughy every now and then like the timing was not right.

any help

for a while i had trouble starting it and throwing up these codes went to lots of places getting no where before i was told its was the starter motor but i told him it was a new one but he went on tell me they never use after market on the navara because sametimes you get all these codes i had this starter motor in the ute for one year and at the end i had a cooked ecu only now its running good, the only person that was able to find the problom was a guy that traced the wires for the codes ie fuel pump and worked out that ecu was dead once it was replaced he said that temp where all back to normall all this cost 180 for his time ,i had the head done also when this code was caming up at a 4wd shop can;t help but think how much money its cost me they throught the code would be all right bad earth same where

Back