navara meet, greet and 4wd on feb 24th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wd location

• beach NOR

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bush NOR

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beach SOR

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Bush SOR

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm still keeping the 24th locked down for the Powerlines. I'm trying to drag my mate and his Pootrol up there. I want to make a vid, Nav Vs Poo, then post it on the forum. Hot tip, the Nav will win.

Seen as the 17th seems to be beach day, anyone else keen for powerlines on 24th?

I am keen for the power lines on the 24th. Gotta work the 17th which sucks!!!!!

Brett if you dont then your not trying hard enough. Speaking of recovery!!!

Can everyone ensure that they have a front and rear recovery point. Recovery gear- minimum 2 rated bow shackles, snatch strap and a long handled shovel for the trip.

It is BYO food and drink naturally.

cheers
Chris

Brett it's all trail and error you learn from your mistakes

Sweet I will be in for the 24th as well just wish we could get some rain up there just so I can play in some mud

Agreed Kev it's awfully dry there not as much fun as in the winter lol, though I saw on the weather forecast we r ment to get rain next week? I'm good for both events : )

I got a set ad atz 4 ribs awesome tyres no complaints yet, done approximately 5000kms so far on them, put them through all sorts of test can't fault them. Definatly rate them.

Brett if you dont then your not trying hard enough. Speaking of recovery!!!

Can everyone ensure that they have a front and rear recovery point. Recovery gear- minimum 2 rated bow shackles, snatch strap and a long handled shovel for the trip.

It is BYO food and drink naturally.

cheers
Chris

Aww I thought there was gonna be coffee/tea and sandwiches for lunch provided... What sort of organisation is this! Lol :p

I don't take the Nav offroad enough to justify buying muddies, they wear quicker than all terrains and the ATZ's will be more than aggressive enough to do the small amount of mud I will encounter during winter.

Also a set of Simex Extreme trekker 2's are on the cards next year. Always wanted to run a set of those bad boys!

I don't take the Nav offroad enough to justify buying muddies, they wear quicker than all terrains and the ATZ's will be more than aggressive enough to do the small amount of mud I will encounter during winter.

Also a set of Simex Extreme trekker 2's are on the cards next year. Always wanted to run a set of those bad boys!

Fair enough. Have you got a pick of your Nav with your light bar on? Mine should arrive any day now. I was thinking of mounting it off the front roof rack.

Hey guys, let me know what you think, if you would bother...

Ive taken off my factory side steps after they got crumped from last time at the Powerlines, so now I have no door sil protection at all.

I grabbed some scrap steel from work and was gonna make up a set of short term sliders, until I get my body lift done, which will then require the proper sliders to be made and raised 2 inches to match.

Would you bother making the temporary ones? With the luck I have, and the powerlines coming up, I reckon theres some good potential for damage. I suppose I could avoid any obstacles that may cause problems, but whats the fun in that?

:rofl2:
Aww I thought there was gonna be coffee/tea and sandwiches for lunch provided... What sort of organisation is this! Lol :p
:rofl2:

the last time a catered something my mates are still complaining about the amount of sand that was in it. Its been nearly a year. :big_boss:
Cheers Chris

Latest posts

Back