navara meet, greet and 4wd on feb 24th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wd location

• beach NOR

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bush NOR

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beach SOR

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Bush SOR

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Got quoted 2K for a set of 285x75x16 ATZ's on black 16x8 steelies, 0 offset. $360 tyre and $140 per rim. Is this a good deal or could I do better?

Perth 4x4 in Balcatta. They were the only Mickey T dealer that came up when I searched google

Il keep you posted. We are looking for a new place, and our removals are starting about the 15th, so I might be knee deep in moving. Start another poll. Yes, no and maybe.

Think I paid $410 a corner for my 385/75R16 BFG km2's and my mate paid $370 for his BFG AT's @ 385/75R15's.

Brett

holy shit that's a big tyre, lol. im assuming you meant 285, i have 385's on the front of the prime mover i drive, lol

dunno if i'll be able to make it yet, it is our baby boy's first birthday so ill see what happens

holy shit that's a big tyre, lol. im assuming you meant 285, i have 385's on the front of the prime mover i drive, lol

dunno if i'll be able to make it yet, it is our baby boy's first birthday so ill see what happens

Lol yep and I bet they are a little more expensive than $410 a tyre too :D

Brett

I'm working both 17th and 24th. Might see if I can get an annual leave day for the 24th so I can meet some of you guys.

I decided to make the temp sliders. Nearly done. Just gotta clean em up and paint, then fit em. Hopefully they do the job. Il let you all ooh and aah at them when we meet up. Lol

I'm might be keen to camp up there Saturday night bigkev. Where abouts in wilbinga do you camp?

Latest posts

Back