navara meet, greet and 4wd on feb 24th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wd location

• beach NOR

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bush NOR

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beach SOR

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Bush SOR

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Have fun guys. Time to start planning the Powerline trip for next Sunday now....

Who thinks they are gonna make it out there. Probably looking at about a 0900 meet up at the coffee shop near the servo. Il check its gonna be open this time.

dammit, i got a 6 years olds birthday to go to,

next time i hope, and now that i know about it next week i may actually be able to plan around something

Hey how's it going we come in from two rocks end if any wants to meet here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 29
Which servo? the one in swayers valley?

I was thinking of the Artisan Bakery, next to Gull I think, in Mundaring. Maybe meet there at 0900, or if you want to head straight to the track be there at 0930ish to deflate tyres.

I always like to start at Chidlow Rd, under the powerlines. I find it good to drive the section between Chidlow Rd and Flynn Rd first, before the hard stuff starts over Flynn Rd. Gives you a chance to warm up, make sure your Nav is good to go, tyre pressures are right, and gives anyone who is not very experienced a chance for some practice.

A closer pic of where we are

Were you traveling with a blue cruiser with stacks? We started at Wilbinga and headed back towards Two Rocks, tried a couple times to get you guys on the radio but had no luck. How was the camping?

The trip today was a blast good to finally catch up with some fellow forum members, had 3 nav's, a triton and a Hilux. Pretty sure over 200 pictures were taken by my mate in the lux so will be sorting through the pictures and will upload them in the coming week.

Once again thanks to Lapsed, Pointblank5 and everyone else for the trip, should do it again some time.

Brett

Gull in mundaring is a good meeting point, yeah Ill be there by 9. Might be hungover though.....

As I'm making this my first post as a new member, i must say that todays outing went really well!!
Thanks to all that came along and for making us 'non nav' guys feel welcome !!
Thanks to my muppet passenger, we managed to get quite a few happy snaps and action shots which will be uploaded shortly. There are plenty of shots that wont end up here, but send me an email if you want a copy.

Ben

As I'm making this my first post as a new member, i must say that todays outing went really well!!
Thanks to all that came along and for making us 'non nav' guys feel welcome !!
Thanks to my muppet passenger, we managed to get quite a few happy snaps and action shots which will be uploaded shortly. There are plenty of shots that wont end up here, but send me an email if you want a copy.

Ben

Welcome to the forums buddy! Glad you had fun today! Hopefully some of the pictures turned out okay, looking forward to seeing some of them.

Brett

Yeah mate, the cruiser was with us. Awesome sounding truck. Did you see us? We waited at our camp till about 11, then we thought we'd head out for a drive and try and find yous, but no luck. Good to here you guys had a good time anyways.

Were you traveling with a blue cruiser with stacks? We started at Wilbinga and headed back towards Two Rocks, tried a couple times to get you guys on the radio but had no luck. How was the camping?

The trip today was a blast good to finally catch up with some fellow forum members, had 3 nav's, a triton and a Hilux. Pretty sure over 200 pictures were taken by my mate in the lux so will be sorting through the pictures and will upload them in the coming week.

Once again thanks to Lapsed, Pointblank5 and everyone else for the trip, should do it again some time.

Brett

Yeah that was us mate

Latest posts

Back