Need a D22 Safari Snorkel template

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thom

Reaction score
Hey all!

It has been quite a while since I was last posting on these forums, got a lot to catchup on!

I recently picked up a Safari Snorkel for my D22 3.0lt Navara and am in need of a template for installation. Does anyone know where I can buy one? The only alternative I can think of is to get ARB or Opposite Lock to fit it and they will source a template for it, but that will end up being a $200 fit.

I appreciate any help you can offer!

Hi mate, im not sure how similar it is to the genuine nissan snorkel, but you can get those templates from nizzbits. Not sure if they have others. Just go to their website and msg them.

Thanks for the suggestion, I got in touch. They only have the genuine Nissan snorkel parts.

So far I think the only way I will get them is by someone who has the template from their setup they are happy to pass on...

I fitted a after market snorkel a few years ago and the template was so out of shape I threw it away and marked around the snorkel, with a bit of guess work, and it fitted perfectly. Honestly you don't need a template if you are careful. measure twice, cut once!!

Hey mate, I just fitted an eBay snorkel on my d22 two days ago and I am pretty sure it is an exact copy of a safari snorkel.
I'll check in the morning to see if I already threw out the template or not... I am pretty sure though that I still have it. If I do I'll gladly send it to you, I won't be needing it and hope to not install one myself again, was a big pain getting the piping in behind the guard but I got there in the end and it turned out awesome, sounds great too...

Hey mate, I just fitted an eBay snorkel on my d22 two days ago and I am pretty sure it is an exact copy of a safari snorkel.
I'll check in the morning to see if I already threw out the template or not... I am pretty sure though that I still have it. If I do I'll gladly send it to you, I won't be needing it and hope to not install one myself again, was a big pain getting the piping in behind the guard but I got there in the end and it turned out awesome, sounds great too...

If you could that would be awesome man!

Latest posts

Back