Need help! ARB Canopy Mounting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22Nav_Man

Reaction score
Hey fella's! just picked up an Arb Canopy with tradie rack on the top. Its secondhand and didnt come with any nuts/bolts brackets....... so im not real sure how it all bolts to the tub. if anyone has an Arb canopy could you please please please upload a photo of where the canopy mounts to the tub and if you installed it your self how did you go??? I found this photo on the net is this right?

Attachments

• canopy brackets.jpg
    canopy brackets.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 313
Hey fella's! just picked up an Arb Canopy with tradie rack on the top. Its secondhand and didnt come with any nuts/bolts brackets....... so im not real sure how it all bolts to the tub. if anyone has an Arb canopy could you please please please upload a photo of where the canopy mounts to the tub and if you installed it your self how did you go??? I found this photo on the net is this right?

Mine gets dealer fitted in a fortnight - ARB with racks- so if you are still stuck then PM me and I will take some shots for you

1st pic shows interior supports for roof racks(if u have them)
the photo you have is of older style roof rack supports

IMAG0176.jpg

2nd isnt the best shot but it shows canopy is simply bolted through lip of tub
3 bolts in each side
3 along back
fitted by arb
hope it helps
IMAG0178.jpg

Last edited:
Im pretty sure you can just bolt it through the tub side. mine is Flexiglass but ive seen it done before with bolts on ARB before. If you are unsure ring an Arb store and ask.

Latest posts

Back