Need Help, ARB or TJM infill panel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yammysj

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am wanting to get rid of the rear bar on my D40 and installing either the ARB or TJM infill panel.

Can you buy these individually and how do they mount/fix to the rear of the tub.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Yes they do sell them separate.

I just bought and fitted an ARB one for a D40. They come with fitting kit-nuts and bolts plus narva numberplate light powder coated black for $94.00 quite reasonable I thought.

Cool cheers for the reply... Have got the local ARB dealer chasing it up. Can you get me a pic of the end result if you get a chance would be much appreciated.

Cool cheers for the reply... Have got the local ARB dealer chasing it up. Can you get me a pic of the end result if you get a chance would be much appreciated.

ForumRunner_20160227_094531.jpg

ARB panel for mine. When they first brought them out, they called them "beaver panels". Do ARB still call them that?

Yep all sorted, it's a "beaver panel", picked it up yesterday, will get around to fitting it in the next week or so. Did you drill the two extra holes in the middle? Cobez or Muzza?

Latest posts

Back