Need help car won't start now after installing turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk1776

Reaction score
Hi All

as the subject states - the car won't start now after installing turbo timer
There is battery however even I put key in turn on there is no response even dash won't light up.

I pretty sure I stuffed it or something - need help please

Thanks

Raf

img0802js.jpg

hand brake

in the photo Brown is t/t red to White/red stripe
Yellow/green stripe is t/t Green to red
Blue is t/t blue to black/white stripe

I followed all instructions and from the thread - then when I tried to start the car - no power seems that the key barrel died

start with taking the tt out of the problem. Then only fit earth (also earth parkbrake to your current earth), ign, and power and try starting it. let me know how you go then.

sounds like youve popped a fuse look for you ing fuse in the engine bay or in the cab. I have a d40 so i cant help to locate.

Ok - thanks to Gunning - everything is working fine
the IGN Switch Fuse stuffed me up and gave me heart attack

new fuse in and everything is sweet

In your second pic it looks like you have a live wire going to ground on a bolt.
That might be your problem that is if you followed the colour codes.

dont feel to bad, i wired in my turbo timer and kicked the car over, all sweet turned the car off and it turned off but the stereo stayed on lol

dont feel to bad, i wired in my turbo timer and kicked the car over, all sweet turned the car off and it turned off but the stereo stayed on lol

Ant I have the same problem with my turbo timer now I switch the car off and the motor stops but the stereo stays on how did you fix your turbo timer
Thanks dave

Latest posts

Back