needing new headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanz302

Reaction score
Hi guys
My headlight have filled up with mud and water too many times and now the chrome reflector for my headlights have faded and flaking and the head lights are just not cutting it anymore. So its time to buy some new ones. i priced up some genuine lights today $370 each seems a bit pricey. I've see some nongenuine lights on ebay. I've bought aftermacket headlights before for another car i had and found them to be completley crap. So i'd like to hear from anyone that has replaced their headlights. Are the aftermarket ones any good or should i just spend the money on the genuine ones ?
Also has anyone fitted those projector headlights that they sell on ebay because they look pretty cool i've check some old threads and its seems that people have had trouble so if you have got them on your truck i like to hear how they have worked out for you?

I think the projector ones look cool but I don't think they would handle filling up with mud real well. If I was you I would try a wreckers for some 2nd hand ones.

Latest posts

Back