Never enough

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitch76

Reaction score
Why is it I never seem to have enough money
Why is it I never seem to have enough time
Why is it I never seem to have enough screws to finish the job
Why is it I never seem to have enough words to finish this...

Seriously I own a dirt bike that never gets ridden, a fishing boat that rarely sees water, a 4wd that hasn't had the hubs locked in for I dont know how long, and everyone else seems to be buying lockers, suspension kits, ect.
And I get to spend my hard earned $$ on rocks to make the yard look pretty!!!!!! last lot was $1040 +$600 on plants + $250 on mulch, $100 on garden edging, $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Haha,

I feel your pain. Back in the days when I was always building engines and repairing cars, everytime I did a rebuils, I always had parts left over. I just figured that every rebuild would result in the car going faster as it was always a few ounces lighter in bolts.

Cheers,

DJ

If its any consolation, my front yards been a mess for the past 5 years, i feel sorry for my neighbours, every time i go out to work on it something else comes up and i end up doing stuff all.
I too have to buy rocks and am not looking forward to the prices.

Dont worry mate, everyone else will be in the same position one day when they buy a house.

I still live at home so thats why I am doing all the mods before I buy a house.

Dave.

If its any consolation, my front yards been a mess for the past 5 years, i feel sorry for my neighbours, every time i go out to work on it something else comes up and i end up doing stuff all.
I too have to buy rocks and am not looking forward to the prices.

its not a real house til you have a proper shipping container (ex car storage) out the front!

its basically a big ass storage cabinet for of dads hardware from screws to wood to pvc pipe to gas hose to smoke alarms to nuts/bolts to water pumps to truck oil filters, etc....

always fun as you tend to find stuff you never knew you had, lol

oh, but its environmentally friendly as its painted dull green to blend in HA

So im not the only one...phew!
But i am lucky as my old man recently bought a farm and put a massive shed on it, so now all my junk and spare valiants spend there time in there.

if you guy's need to annoy ya missus more,
cause then she will get the sh!ts with ya and then ya can go play with ya toys.
or try and get them involved.
let them change the oil and get hot diesel oil all up there arms lol

My missus wouldn't even contemplate changeing the oil, I couldn't even get here to organise a mechanic to service her car, let it go 40,000k over before I finally got the time to change the oil myself

Haha,

Jees I thought I must have just been a lazy bastard or something. My front and back gardens look atrocious and the missus has been whining for ever, so as I sit here, a gardener is pulling weeds and cleaning up :)

Her car the AU wagon went in to a mates mechanic shop to have a couple of things fixed and the service done that I never have time for. He kept finding stuff wrong and fixing it :
Front drivers and passengers door lock actuators, front brakes, new exhaust, serpentine belt, new battery, new alternator, service, rear tailgate struts, aircon service, new remote key pad and rewiring the ecu to handle the BA door lock actuators coz AU's are no longer available and the BA ones cycle up and down three times every time you get in and out of the car. Total bill around $1700 :-O

Car goes better now but it still looks like she drives it secretly in demolition derby's once a month.

Bloody glad it was a mate, otherwise it would have been a write off to service it. F$#cken falcon. All parts and labour were at cost.

Cheers,

DJ

I hardly ever drive my misses car but the last time i drove it the wheel alignment was pulling WAY left, very very badly, i didnt even go where i wanted to go i just went straight to the nearest tyre joint to do a wheel alignment.
When i got home i mentioned it to her and she said it just felt normal to her and didnt really notice the pulling to the left. WHAT THE!

Latest posts

Back