New Custom Wiper blades

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wipers that give you a new STD every day now that's a really hot item. Not sure I want to come up with the marketing scheme on that one.

The faster you went the more wind would flow up the open mouth and that would just make the gums flap

I know how to market this. It's a green (styled and made by mother nature) low-impact hood ornament that has built-in roo-shoos and wipers in a single, replaceable unit.

Then what are the airbags connected too?

You have to pull both flaps open and then massage the primer bulb to activate the airbag system.

If there is resistance and the ecu displays a complaint on the cluster...pull the hood release to eject the problem wipers and have a new one installed at your next Hormart.

Like most after market bling, this mod seem pretty good, but after reading these collective experiences and observations I think these exotic modifications definitely fall into the hi maintenance category with a built in whine and a seemingly built in tendency not to work when required. After a relatively short time you will find yourself wondering why you put so much money into it and trying to remember where to find the OEM equipment that you hastily discarded which, while maybe not as exciting to look at, never let you down when you needed it provided you gave it periodic attention. That is if you can find it again:hmmmm2:.

Latest posts

Back