New D22 Queenslander Pack

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brouffy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just ordered a D22 Queenslander Pack.

Have been checking your forums for weeks now making my decision. All the information helped a lot.

Nissan had 1% finance last week, so had to do it. Sold the Holden Crewman to my boss for a work ute and went and bought a shiny new one.

Just have to wait for it to turn up now.

Only problem is, is that it is only available in white - the wife's car is white, the work ute is white - wanted something different, but oh well.

Now for the Mods!

Great choice mate I just got my New d22 a couple of months ago and was so dirty to see that 1% offer. I was the same as you I had 3 white utes before this one so I was set on black but for some reason I ended up with a white one haha but I don't regret it, it looks awesome with black bullbar, sports bars and tint. It's a good combination. Now the wait

- Tyler

Same here mate I got the white queenslander pack finally ready to be picked up. Have to wait till Saturday morning though when I get back in from work. Can't wait.

Good stuff. Happy to see someone else with queenslander. I didn't think anyone had them. No mention of them here in the forum.
I find out on Monday if I can get a silver one. A guy ordered a silver, but wants white noe, so we are going to see if it can be swapped. I think I will take it straight down for rustproofing and then over for a tint and then an alarm and c/locking kit. Then the fun stuff. The misses said I could spend $200 a month on accessories. I think that is fair. A lift kit is 10 month saving though!

Hey Yeah picked it up 9 am this morning. Love it. Yeah I got electronic rust proofing guarantees your car agains rust for life... We'll see how it goes. Yeah also want to get central locking. They have genuine Nissan parts on eBay for sale I'll probably get it off there. As for tinting I did my own. Hope your as happy with yours as I am.

Just ordered mine a couple of weeks back as well but they let me have the Queenslander pack in black still waiting for confirmation on delivery date

It's got bull bar, tow bar, tub liner, tonneau cover, bonnet protector, floor matts and head light protectors.

Update:

White only, they couldn't get me a silver one.

They RRP for $34888 a few weeks ago. I paid $35000 for mine, but 1% finance.

Apparently the $34888 price didn't apply for the 1% finance, but I got a couple of extra things thrown in anyway.

I have been told mine will be ready at the end of next week. So I will keep waiting.

One thing I will suggest for the people getting the qlder pack is try and get Nissans new style tonneau cover and pay the differance rather than the old one with the bungy cord and clips on the side of your tub. It's a much better look

-Tyler

High five!
Ordered the same...
How can you beat 1% finance
Got the Queenslander pack too :)
And I got the silver D22 on order :) have to wait an extra 3weeks for it, but it's what I want...
Can't wait for delivery...
Also found an awesome after market keyless entry on eBay.. Took my iPad down to the auto electrician and they picked the best for them and are fitting it as soon as the dam thing arrives (I'm a bit too special to install myself)

Update:

Apparently the $34888 price didn't apply for the 1% finance, but I got a couple of extra things thrown in anyway.

I have been told mine will be ready at the end of next week. So I will keep waiting.

Someone sprayed you some bullshit on the only white thing... Only colour out of action is the burgundy... Also this price is with your Qlder pack yeah??

Update:

Bought my nav brand new back in march. Silver with qld pack and snorkel $34750 Good value i thought considering their RRP for steel bullbar is near $1700 and towbar if my memory serves me correctly was pushing $900... Done 8500km and all seems to be well.. Very happy..

One thing I will suggest for the people getting the qlder pack is try and get Nissans new style tonneau cover and pay the differance rather than the old one with the bungy cord and clips on the side of your tub. It's a much better look

-Tyler

Depends on whether they want the overlip tubliner or underlip.. new style cover can only be used with underlip.

Yep qlder pack. Both nissan's I talked to said that white was only available. They are popular atm. I got the kid points put in the back. Apparently they charge $300 for each point. So got that for nothing

Latest posts

Back