New d40 on the way

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray_215

Reaction score
Hey guys. Went to nissan the other day and ordered the new toy. Im new to the forum as you can tell and since im getting one i thought i might as well be apart of the community. The toy will be a new black manual st navara. I cant wait for it to arrive. Anyways any info will be appreciated on this. But im sure i wont be disapointed. Ray

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

First order of the day is to take pics and fill the garage here!

After that, it's thinking about what you want to do with it - offroad, towing, beach etc. Then you might do the easiest mod of all - the EGR block (easy on the D40, that is).

Thanks for the welcome mate. Yea ill be towing a boat every now and then but mainly offroad. First up on the list is sahara bar, hid upgrade, hid driving lights and snorkel :). That will do me for a bit. then i may try and get the same power as a stx or more if i can ;). Ill try and find out some info.

hi ray and welcome. my name is kyle and i also have a 2010 st. i will tell you if you are looking at doing some offroad work save up and get yourself a lift kit. as they are standard they love grazing over everything and i almost ripped off one of my fuel tank straps because of this and that wouldnt of been too much fun to fix out in the bush. all the best and if you need any help dont be scared to ask, theres plenty of knowledge floating around on this forum

Latest posts

Back