New Engine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now I am wondering.
Navara (STX only spanish build) and Pathfinder are being run out for a new model mid year.
Part of the change is an engine (diesel) performance improvement. The dealers do not even know the changes as there is a global hush on them.
There is a big price rise on these vehicles (5K) which I heard was due to sat nav, camera, bluetooth, leather etc but maybe there is more to it than I have heard.
Rumour officially started! :)

How much is a patrol? the price must be getting into the same area. I wouldnt think they would give it more power/specs then the patrol unless they plan to eventualy sell the navara as the dual cab patrol...

V6 Diesel Motor In D40

Howdy to the forum, for everyone wanting to know, I today was informed by my local dealer that as of Jan 1 2011 the V6 Diesel Motor will be available in the Navara D40 STX's. Bit of a bugger another 3 moths to wait..

They at this stage couldn't give me a price on them.

Cheers,

Worm..:wash_truck:

Howdy to the forum, for everyone wanting to know, I today was informed by my local dealer that as of Jan 1 2011 the V6 Diesel Motor will be available in the Navara D40 STX's. Bit of a bugger another 3 moths to wait..

They at this stage couldn't give me a price on them.

Cheers,

Worm..:wash_truck:

u pukin beauty!!!

more info here
http://www.themotorreport.com.au/49...der-updates-revealed-australian-debut-unclear

buggers me how the pathfinder gets an extra 500kg braked towing power and the nav stays at 3k

Last edited:
yea i when i picked my patrol up on monday the dealer was telling me the navaras will get the v6 diesel. He wasnt happy, as he would have rathered the patrol got the v6 diesel instead. Or at least a diesel at all in regards to the new patrol which is looking very much petrol auto only

also heard talks of the new 2010 patrol goin IFS and IRS setup...no solid axles...this could be real shit or real good...anyways the v6 diesel would be neat in the d22 hehe

^ Yep it is.

There still going to keep the GU going like they did with the D22 and D40.

Dave.

^ Yep it is.

There still going to keep the GU going like they did with the D22 and D40.

Dave.

im not so sure of this. The D22 was a big seller...the current patrol is deffinetly not.

I remember reading the head of Nissan Australia saying they were going to keep the GU going for those who want the live axles etc.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back