new exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.murdoch

Reaction score
looking at getting a new exhaust in the next week or so

what are the advantages what will it cost and does anyone know a good mob around wodonga?

thanks

also for a zd30

advantages are
better economy
more power and torque
sounds better
my suggestion is get one from beaudesert exhausts
the only way you will notice any improvement is with a full turbo back exhaust
a turbo back system is about $1200 delivered, then have it fitted in your area
cheers

If you have a local exhaust shop they should be able to do it for about the $700-800 mark. That will be full 3" no cat or muffler. If you want a beau system its the 1200 mark as sparra mentioned

if you get a system from beaudesert get the delete pipe from the to remove the back muffler other wise you might be unhappy with the sound.
if you dont want to pay an arm and a leg for a beaudesert system get a mandrel bent turbo back system from your local exhaust shop for about $700 less

Great service from the boys at Beaudesert also. I had mine delivered to my door within 12hrs of ordering it. Qld to NSW. Great quality and perfect fit to.

Cheers.

Great service from the boys at Beaudesert also. I had mine delivered to my door within 12hrs of ordering it. Qld to NSW. Great quality and perfect fit to.

Cheers.

Hey mate, just curious, what size you end up getting? I'm looking at one now and am unsure between 2.75 and the 3". I heard going the 3" actually reduces performance. You happy with yours? And any recommendations? Thanks

Hey mate, just curious, what size you end up getting? I'm looking at one now and am unsure between 2.75 and the 3". I heard going the 3" actually reduces performance. You happy with yours? And any recommendations? Thanks

Hi mate. Yeah very happy with it. Good performance and sounds good to. At highway speed you can't really hear it but when idling and at slow speeds it sounds good. You get a good turbo sound from it. Mine is a 2.75 with the muffler. In my opinion you can't go wrong with one. Go for it.

Keep us posted, cheers Brad.

Ok thanks mate, appreciate your opinion. Spoke to guys from beaudesert exhaust and I'm pretty keen on getting the stainless steel 2.75. Bad news is it's gunna cost me 2 grand :( so will need to start saving again...

Ok thanks mate, appreciate your opinion. Spoke to guys from beaudesert exhaust and I'm pretty keen on getting the stainless steel 2.75. Bad news is it's gunna cost me 2 grand :( so will need to start saving again...

why not go a custom or buy an xforce bolt on job? will come in under a k for either of those

No, other way round. If you have a chip a bigger exhaust helps lower temps

Back