New from Victoria

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Hardy

Reaction score
Hi every one,
We pick up our new D22 STR tomorrow - our first new car ever. One sleep to go:cheers!: We live on a berry farm at Wandin East Just outside Melbourne. My other car is a 1950 Wolseley 6/80. I repair antique clocks, we love classical music and have two Basset Hounds. How's that for a crazy combination.
Regards - Paul Hardy

Welcome to the Forums Paul, congrats on the new purchase, hope you find it as rewarding as the forums :big_smile:

Hi every one,
We pick up our new D22 STR tomorrow - our first new car ever. One sleep to go:cheers!: We live on a berry farm at Wandin East Just outside Melbourne. My other car is a 1950 Wolseley 6/80. I repair antique clocks, we love classical music and have two Basset Hounds. How's that for a crazy combination.
Regards - Paul Hardy

Welcome! You'll probably find the D22 will nearly keep up with the Wolseley!
Congrats on the new purchase, they're a great truck, got mine about 6 months ago second hand and I love it.
The 4x4 show's on in Wandin next month I think, have a look in the Vic section of the forum as I think some of us will be going to check it out and maybe catching up.
Cheers, Marcus

Thanks Krafty, Marcas & Scotty for your welcome - Scotty what's the VNOG section & where do I find it? Marcas I'm not far from where they hold the 4 X 4 show so I'll try and get over there. - Paul

VNOG section is near the bottom of the forum. It's the Victoria section, has listings of outings, meetups etc. Vnog= victorian navara owners group.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back