New guy from Sydney.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanFoldi

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here and looking forward to goin thought the forum. New to navaras I had a gu patrol before this and a jeep wrangler before that. Hope you guys are as friendly as the jeep forum was hahahha. And does any one know how the stupid grill clips work ? Can't get mine back on.... And yes I did use the search but nothing came up.

Dean.

Hi dean and welcome - yeah the lads a pretty friendly here. Which ute do u have? So people can help out.

Welcome to the forum.

The D40 clips (from memory) are a twist-lock - I am sure I just used a flat-bladed screwdriver from the front with mine - a half-turn to the left and they come loose, didn't take a lot of effort.

Thanks guys. I have a d22 06 model. Yeah it had those twist pins. Getting it off was super easy but can't seem to get them back on.... It's like when I try to put them back in they clips are to short. So are there many ppl in here from Sydney ?

Thanks guys. I have a d22 06 model. Yeah it had those twist pins. Getting it off was super easy but can't seem to get them back on.... It's like when I try to put them back in they clips are to short. So are there many ppl in here from Sydney ?

Sydney d40 owner here

Welcome! I'm a newbie myself

Latest posts

Back