New Guy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tevo

Reaction score
Hi, New to the forum and interested in what people are doing with their toys. I bought my Navara D40 new in 06 and was originally looking at the D22 but opted for the D40 because the dealer said the D22's were an end of line thing- guess he was wrong. Still I am happy with my ute. i also own an 07 200 series landcruiser which is a great car. so i guess i sit on the fence as far as the nissan/toyota argument. when it comes down to it as long as the vehicle keeps the owner happy then thats what its all about.
P.S merry christmas
:cheers!:

Welcome to the forums and a Merry Chrissie to you too tevo.

I couldn't agree more with the fence sitting and have be around a lot more Yota's than Nav's but at the end of the day we need to hang it on Yota drivers because it's unfair to just pick on GW and Mitsu drivers.

I think what your dealer meant to say about D22's being EOL is that Nissan have used old tractor parts in D22's for years and Kubota and Massie are going to stop producing those parts soon so Nissan will have to come to some agreement with David Brown.

Latest posts

Back