New HIDs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pix

Reaction score
On a whim while cruising eBay on night shift I purchased a 55w 6000k hid conversion kit. Cost me $85 and took 2 days to get here. I chucked them in today (it took me about 15min) and tested them tonight. All I have to say is wow! It is the best money I've spent so far. The amount of light that's getting thrown out is fantastic, my lightforce 240s don't seem as bright now. I'd highly recommend these if anyone isn't happy with the standard lighting. Now I'm thinking of changing over my spotties to a hid pair.

I should start a build thread maybe.

I'll throw some photos up when I get a chance.

I got a 100W convertion kit for my 240 light force of ebay and the are so bright. I get truck drivers asking me what spotys i have coz they are so bright. I have been wonting to change my head lights over for a while. Just be carfuel with ur 240's that you get ceremic bases for the bulbs, i got plastic with myn and had to send them back coz they melted. It would be great if you could put up the link for the lights.

were did you mount the ballast for your lights???

i had to mont myn on the front cross member, eather side of the radtator.

if you look a bit harder you can get that kit for half the price but you have to also buy the adaptors which will cost you $32.00 the hid 100w kit i got which is the same came from kassabian9898 the adaptors are from qld. icould put an item number in if you want but dont ask me to link it cause it wont happen.me nfi

This kit came with everything that I needed. I mounted ballasts behind the grill under the line of the bullbar for a bit of protection. I got these ones because they came from sydney, not china. The cheaper kits are imports, and I'd hate if I had to try and do warranty work with a Chinese seller.
All I can say is I'm extremely happy with the result, I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone.

if you look a bit harder you can get that kit for half the price but you have to also buy the adaptors which will cost you $32.00 the hid 100w kit i got which is the same came from kassabian9898 the adaptors are from qld. icould put an item number in if you want but dont ask me to link it cause it wont happen.me nfi

Can you please post item numbers for both items? cheers

u got them cheap lol, mine cost $290 but their philips, i didnt want to get crappy ones cause if they fail ur driving blind , i wont go back to halogen again in any car i get after having hids, thinking about putting them in my cbr aswell

hid kit is 13052247720 i have just received an email from them telling me they are getting the adaptors now. so if they have them all good if not the adaptors are from abr, item number is 310385469865. the hid kit is buy it now i got it for $145.00 delivered then they refunded me the $32.00 that i paid for the adaptors after i had a whinge at them. but all in all they are brilliant they are so bright i have to keep playing with them. kev

hid kit is 13052247720 i have just received an email from them telling me they are getting the adaptors now. so if they have them all good if not the adaptors are from abr, item number is 310385469865. the hid kit is buy it now i got it for $145.00 delivered then they refunded me the $32.00 that i paid for the adaptors after i had a whinge at them. but all in all they are brilliant they are so bright i have to keep playing with them. kev

which reflector did you use? ( the one that sits over the bulb itself)

The $85 kit didn't need adapters, had everything, just plug it in. I carry the old globes just in case, nothing was cut or moved so I can switch back to normal globes if a hid dies. But being an Australian seller with 12 month warranty, I'm not worrying. Why spend $145 when the $85 is a great lil kit.

The kit I purchased will fit anything with the H4 globe that has the 3 pin plug, so i'm assuming so as I don't see a difference in the d22 headlights. But that's an assumption of mine.

These lights are unreal but I think there 2 bright get a couPle of flashes a week from peed off drivers. I might get some at a lower brightness

this might be dumbass q but are headlights universal?? i thought they had to make kits for different makes cars.... 0_0

Latest posts

Back