new ironman shocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cole

Reaction score
hey all how things, ive recently brought new front ironman comort shocks for my 00 dual cab 4x4 qd32 i went to pride auto accesories fyshwick and was not happy at all when i picked the car up. i had speciffically sai25d to them fit new suspension and wind up the bars so that the front end is same height as the rear. to say the least i was pissed off i just got my shit and drove outta there, honestly who puts new suspension in a car and if its sitting on bump stops doesnt wind the bars up... how stupid even better i rang up and the workshop manager was like no-one told me the wind them up, cheers di@khead

how hard is it to wind them up myself is there a step by step procedure anyone has put together, ive got a steel bar dual battery and aftermarket turbo set-up and a winch in the shed i dont know if ill fit yet.

any help would be greatly appreciated
cheers, Cole

Hey,

Try and ring this guy. He is on this forum. Ask him if he can talk you through it.

Hi guys.
We handle 4wd suspension , Bodylift kits ,Ironman recovery equipment
Stuff like
BOSS SHOCKS & AIRBAGS
EFS
PROCOMP
LOVELLS
DOBINSONS
TOUGHDOG
RANCHO
IRONMAN
BLUE MAX
BILSTEIN -KONI
D-22 SUSPENSION KIT SUPPLIED & FITTED $1250
SUPERIOR ENGINEERING PRODUCTS
GOOD PRICES

4WD SUSPENSION COMPONENTS
AH PH - FAX 07 33512692 OR 0418780611[/COLOR]PICK UP BRISBANE NORTHSIDE------- FITTING AVAILABLE
4WD SUSPENSION & BODYLIFTS 0418780611 A/H PH/FAX 07 33512692[/B]

Hey mate, I used pride once in fyshwick and I won't go back. Took them 12 weeks to get an available part in, wtf! Use the search function on here, bound to be a guide for torsion bars.

If you wind them up yourself all you really have to do is check the measurements under each wheel arch.
Loosen the locking bolts and wind the big bolt up, then re tighten.
You will need another wheel alignment done though.
In my opinion, take it back and get those wankers to do it, I know your not happy with them, but you did ask for it to get done. You did pay for it.

Back