New member from Victoria

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOMER

Reaction score
Gday all,

I have been browsing these forums for some time and thought I should join up!! I used to own a 1976 FJ45 Toyota Landcruiser but sold this as single cabs and familys dont mix.

Its great to see a community of like minded Navara owners that share their passion for their vehicles.

Speaking of vehicles, I better introduce mine. I am the very proud owner of a 2006 D40 Navara STX. I purchased it in March this year and have had no hassles with it since. It came with a factory Nissan bullbar, Flexiglass canopy, road terrain tyres :)rant:) and an aftermarket long range fuel tank. I have since added the Tradesman roof rack to boost storage space for camping trips and it aslo it a mounting point for my 4x Nite Stalker Spotlights. I also have 2 Lightforce 240 Blitz Spotlights (with dual spread lenses) on the bullbar. Apart from a set of custom rocker switches for the lights, I havent done any other modifications, yet.

I will be ordering a Foxwing awning on Monday and pending sale of some of my model trains (downsizing other hobby to increase funds for NAVARA!) will also be installing a dual battery system.
I do have a large wishlist for this truck (inc snorkel, lift and tyres) but need to take it slow and steady to keep the Managing Director of Finance on board!!

Enough babble....... here are some photos from my Shed at the 4wd Action site. Ill post some better pics when I get home and can access file sharing sites.

This photo shows the Navara as it is today.
IMAG0641_0.jpg

This was after a little fun near Yarram, VIC.
nav_1.jpg

Huggets Crossing, VIC. Scoping out some campsites for when the weather warms up.
nav1.jpg

Cheers and I look forward to chatting.

Zomer

Welcome to the forums Zoomer.

Hope you like rain because we are getting enough of the annoying stuff.

Welcome.

On the snorkel and any genuine parts you need.

Hit up Nizzbits, he'll help you out.

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome Zomer.

There are a couple of us in the Valley who get out and about offroad, and we have a great time. Nothing to harsh as we prefer to avoid damgae.

If your interested in catching up drop me a PM.

Gday everyone,

Thankyou for your warm reception. Ridgie I will certainly send you a PM. Im currently limited with where I can go as I only have road terrain tyres and no way of recovering myself, apart from the recovery strap and the hope someone will come accross and recover a bogged Navara!!!.

Im ordering the Foxwing awning tomorrow and ill post some pics of when thats done.

Zomer

I take my Nav with the factory tyres across the paddocks around here all the time, sure the paddocks aren't a serious hill climb or grade z track with Mt Everest size rocks in the way but they are wet, lumpy and often slippery with the long grass. You can still have fun with factory tyres and it often comes down to the driver more than that bags on each corner.

Latest posts

Back