New member say hi from Perth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stxowner

Reaction score
Well , howdy folks. Have just ordered my new Navara and although still waiting for it to be delivered I have found this site and found it to be a wealth of information. Keep up the good work everyone.

Cheers
Phill

PS oh the new Navara is a D40 ST-X, 2.5T/Diesel Auto, Midnight Black with polished alloy bullbar. Should look a treat (until it gets dirty)

Welcome to the forum Phill, hope the Nav works out for ya. post up a pic when you get it. Cheers.

Hi all. ok, I've got an old D21 (1995) she's an old work horse who just doesn't know when to say die. She's not flash, but there's no rust and she straight and true. She doesn't like the cold mornings but once she's up and running she never lets me down.
If you can't tell I'm rather fond of the old girl!
Anyway..... love the site and hope to contribute my share of advice as well as gain some.

Hi all. ok, I've got an old D21 (1995) she's an old work horse who just doesn't know when to say die. She's not flash, but there's no rust and she straight and true. She doesn't like the cold mornings but once she's up and running she never lets me down.
If you can't tell I'm rather fond of the old girl!
Anyway..... love the site and hope to contribute my share of advice as well as gain some.

hey Geoff..
sounds like my mrs! LOL

Now you mention it that's probably why my mrs call's her the other woman. . . . . . . ?

Latest posts

Back