Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOXHD

Reaction score
Hello to all, new menmber here from shepparton just startin to put to gether my trip to the birdsville races in sept lots of work to do to 4x4 i have a str 08 2.5cr narvara.

gday mate and welcome to the forums, you will pick up heaps of tips and good ideas on this site. enjoy

thanks they are a great ute i have done a 2" lift old men emu suspp dual batts runnin a lastest ctec charger charges at 20 amps all the time does not take long to charge while u drive over the next few months i will be adding a roof rack on the car as well as roof rack bars inside canopy so if i need more stackible room up top side and rear awning and a 125lt long range tank 100 ltr water tank, rear air locker new 16x8 sunny rims with 32"big horns reverse camrea arb bar and warn 9000lb winch.so ihave a few dollars to spend on it the next cpl of months As i am gettin raedy to go for 3 weeks birdsville races via coober pedy marree bidsville then to longreach to emarald then down via cameron corner then wonder our way back home should be a lot of fun. cheers boxhd

Welcome here mate.

Shep's my second home, have lots of family still there, though my old's moved away back in the 60's.

Your shopping list reads like mine.
Also aiming for Birdsville this year.
Unfortunately I have found that unless you can get them through "stock held" through the tyre chains then Bighorns have gone up $100 a piece out of the supplier. Let me know if you find different though.
Welcome aboard by the way.
Perhaps we could organize a get together somewhere up your way for us Melbournites or even feel free to come on down for a weekend and there are quite a few that are willing to show you around the forest tracks around here.

Latest posts

Back