Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viclord

Reaction score
Hi all,

A couple of months ago I bought a 2013 Navara D40 ST Spain built with under 85Kms only. So far I am so happy with the ute and love it. It has already a bull bar, a snorkel a canopy and a second battery at the back with redarc dcdc charger.

Looking next to do bash plates and lift kit. Anything else that I should be doing or at least considering?

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Have you considered solar for extended camping stays? If you're going to do off-road adventures, perhaps a recovery hook on the front and carry a hitch receiver block for the rear. MaxTrax and a long handled shovel also help heaps.

Welcome aboard.

Have you considered solar for extended camping stays? If you're going to do off-road adventures, perhaps a recovery hook on the front and carry a hitch receiver block for the rear. MaxTrax and a long handled shovel also help heaps.
Thanks mate.

Yes, the solar is on my wish list for a permanent panel on top of the canopy but for now I have a solar blanket that is being enough for now. I have already installed a recovery point at the front and I am also carrying a hitch receiver block for the rear.

I got a couple of recovery boards (x-bull) and a small shovel along with an air compressor

Latest posts

Back