Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEA 1

Reaction score
Hi all in the forum, I have just jonied I own a 2007 D40 and am going through the forum to see any info about duel batteries. Please forgive my lack of computer savy as this is all new to me.I look forward to being apart of this forum.:cheers!:

Welcome to the forums Chelsea. You'll find a pretty in depth thread about dual batteries in the D40 section, as well as other threads with relative information in them. Any questions ask away.

Welcome aboard!

There are different ways to do dual battery setups, depends on what you want to do with it, how much you can spend and which vehicle you have. A D22 could tuck a second battery under the bonnet, but the D40 has too many widgets, so most D40 owners stick the aux batteries in the tub and run cable in from up the front.

Look around, plenty of info on it, including cable choices, isolators/inverter setups and more.

Cheers guys Ill have a look around and keep you up to date with what I decide on, the info on the forum is great.Ill gets some pic of my rig and post them when I work out how.

Back