New Navara D40 ST Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preston1908

Reaction score
Hi everyone. On Friday I ordered a new D40 ST and traded my other ST (Murano). I'm trading a luxury suv for a 4x4. I hope it proves to be a good car :). I tow a jet ski a lot and I don't think that's going to be a problem!
Any advise about the new car?

Hi everyone. On Friday I ordered a new D40 ST and traded my other ST (Murano). I'm trading a luxury suv for a 4x4. I hope it proves to be a good car :). I tow a jet ski a lot and I don't think that's going to be a problem!
Any advise about the new car?

you'll find plenty of all things d40 on here mate. good stuff tho! They're is an article in the latest 4wd action on the new navara. She's a ripper, good buy! As with all navaras, needs lift, better bash plates etc. other than that, you have a great truck :D

You wont even feel the jet ski behind the NAVARA ... i have a 5m fibreglass boat, and it follows behind very nicely. Congrat's on the D40 purchase - there are plenty of D40 fan(atics) on the forum, most have done mod's of some type or other.

Apart from using the Nav as a daily drive, and towing the Jet Ski, what else do you want to do with it?

Back