New Navara Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gp_guy

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Dropped a deposit on a new D40 ST on the weekend. Hoping it will be ready for delivery this weekend. Thought I would introduce myself after lurking around for a while looking at the forums! I can see a wealth of info here, gonna be a great place to hang out,

Cheers

On ya! But- be careful not to get caught up in the enticement of it all. Check everything before you sign the receipt of delivery papers and stroll off with it on a weekend. As tempting as that will be. Don't take the she'll be right mate, that will done at the free 1000K service which is really just a check if your lucky enough that they actually check anything. Your greatest chance of having something rectified is before delivery and not after. Even take the thing for a drive before you sign if you can. You can probably guess I don't have a lot of confidence in Nissan warranty and service.

Thanks Tappet, I did as you said, all bar one thing. I asked and paid for Auto Headlamps, which don't appear to be installed. I did forget to check those out. It seems as though they aren't installed. Now to fight the fight...

Thanks Tappet, I did as you said, all bar one thing. I asked and paid for Auto Headlamps, which don't appear to be installed. I did forget to check those out. It seems as though they aren't installed. Now to fight the fight...

Dear Sir,

We apologise for any inconvenience but we must assure you that we do intend to make good on our promise.

To this end, we are attempting to produce a staff member who will begin school in approximately 6 years' time (after conception, gestation and delivery have occurred he will need to be trained then schooled). We estimate that if we can get the chicky that flogs the paint protection - we think she'd be great because she's got jugs that could feed an army - to conceive some time this month, we'll be right to fit your auto headlights by mid-December 2032.

We trust this meets with your approval.

Hahahaha. I'm laughing, but at the same time I am a little scared....

I didn't even get sat down in front of the chicky for the paint protection and interior protection (thank god cause I get quite angry with those folk and their pushy ways....)

Ha ha so true. I picked up my new Navara 3 weeks ago and loving it.

I had to deal with the option$ lady for an hour, feeling the demo car paint and interior protection to drill home the importance of protection . .

BTW, I'm enjoying the fuel economy going from a Tribute averaging 12.3L/100 to the Navara 9.6L/100 to and from work, dropping to 8.3L/100 on a trip to the Blue Mtns.

David

They are for lazy blind foke who cant tell when its time to turn on your head lights. Kinda Old tec my 95 stato has a basic verson of it.

That's actually a small hate of mine. Why can't our cars have these widgets that have been in other cars for years?

For instance, my 2009 model has simple aircon. My 1977 Jaguar had climate control.

Surely in 30 years, CC could have become standard? Same with headlights ... I mean it's a small bit of electronic circuit that's sold as a kit in Jaycar for bloody kids to play with. Too high tech?

I'll go back to lookin' at the perky paint protection pair of luscious headlights. Don't mind me.

Yep I know what they do, but the book is pretty light on on detail and tbh the owners manual mentions nothing of them. Lucky they didn't cost me too much. ��

Latest posts

Back