New Navara Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL those sale chicks come with the car ha, Old Tony.

I find my stato a little odd its a 1995 model cost 50-60k when new yet doesnt have a cup holder, does have elec everything tho. Then you have the Navara RX 18 years down the track cup holders comming out your ass but no cc, auto lights. Thats why i picked the ST 2 less cup holders then the rx but has CC

LOL those sale chicks come with the car ha, Old Tony.

I find my stato a little odd its a 1995 model cost 50-60k when new yet doesnt have a cup holder, does have elec everything tho. Then you have the Navara RX 18 years down the track cup holders comming out your ass but no cc, auto lights. Thats why i picked the ST 2 less cup holders then the rx but has CC

I'm curious as to why the ST doesn't have the 2 extra cupholders in the back. But I do enjoy the CC, my missus likes it hot, I like it freezing. I could never own a car with normal air con again!

Quick update, just had my 1000k service done. Told them that the auto headlights weren't installed. No dramas, they installed them and now I am a lazy bugger who can't be bothered turning his lights on :)

Latest posts

Back