New Shed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False walls with a couple of old signs I bought at a clearance sale, not knowing what was on them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 84
Telly and heater to go on this blank wall.

Buggered if I can work this iPad out. Can someone turn these up the right way?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 59
Hey guys. Bumping an old thread. I am in the process of sorting out my very own mancave. I live on Brisbane Southside and wanting a 8x4.5x2.4m shed installed. Any recommendations on companies that people have used around brisbane area to have sheds quoted and installed with good customer service. Been to a couple but have read and heard bad reports about them all. Just dont wanna end up with crap.

Rusty

Rusty ours is a ranbuild. Can't complain about the qualty or strength. Nicely over engineered. We went through the gold coast branch. Wayne was good to deal with as well. Had an issue with the mezzanine going in a couple of years after it was built but he got it all sorted.

Last edited:
Mine's a Fair Dinkum Shed. Got it through the Ballarat dealer, smart line garages about $3k cheaper than anyone else. If you have any handyman skills at all, put it up yourself. Good fun and a great excuse to buy more tools!

Latest posts

Back