New Shoes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stompy

Reaction score
With some recently aquired new funds I went out and fitted 265 /75 /r16 BFG At (on 0 offset dynamics)

Fitting them was a bit of fun.. went on the rear easy enough. Straight on no worries.

Fitting the fronts, found it scrubbed on half lock. was not too worried about it.. took wheels off and pull the front mud flaps, and begun beating the panel back a solid 30mm once the metal had moved back into the cabin enough, i cut the inside of the mud flap out, and screwed it back in. Also used a heat gun to mold it in place a bit better. now looks fantastic nice new black rims with a tyre size which is a Lot nicer to ride on.

Up Next - snake racing 3inch lift i think.

Attachments

• new shoes.jpg
    new shoes.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 170
Could of just wound the tb up and not smash in the guards.. My 265-75-16 bf all terrains don't scrub at all.. I just wound the front up to sit level with the rear height.. The black wheels look great too by the way

Could of just wound the tb up and not smash in the guards.. My 265-75-16 bf all terrains don't scrub at all.. I just wound the front up to sit level with the rear height.. The black wheels look great too by the way

It will be the off set of the rims causing the scrubbing issues.

Looks good mate. Cant go wrong with black rims on white car....maybe Im a bit biased though.

How did it affect the acceleration of your ute mate? Does it feel like a slug now or you couldn't notice it?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back