New stx d40 owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Busiboy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just acquired my new v6 turbo diesel stx and I'm getting itchy to start playing.

I have an arb bar to be fitted shortly, snorkel on and other than that I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

It'll be more of a tourer, so no need for major work, but I figure ill get carried away. :rambo:

My initial thoughts were coil spacers and some bigger rubber, but I don't like doing things and hen re doing them so comments are welcome.

Looking for ward to meeting you all.

Scott

Welcome. Mine has just travelled 7000kms. I will be added a sun roof. I use mine for towing the caravan and motorbikes and general commuting.

So I went for a drive to the local playground today.

I need my bar (fitting this Friday)
Lift
Tyres
Belly guards

It went well enough but I was scrubbing out on minor obstacles which I would like to clear.

Welcome mate. Took me 12 months after buying my Nav to start working on it. In the space of 3 weeks i have done front and rear lift (60mm and 70mm respectively), a set of 285's, stripped that ugly rear chrome bar off and fitted an infill panel and put on a low loop aftermarket nudgebar.

If its height you want, lift and tyres!!

Latest posts

Back