new to the forum

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vb_d40

Reaction score
Hey guys new on here living in the ACT i have a new d40 doing it up slowly, go to the high country abit

VB - D40

Heard alot about the high country. Really as good as its made out to be? want to plan a trip

That sounds good to me! Has there been any dates planed?
And im always keen to organise a trip down i know of a nice spot bout 20 mins past dargo by the river to set up camp and theres an abundance of tracks easy enough beginers or the more advanced 4wder with great country

VB - D40

Mate of mine has a property not far out of Dargo, last time I was up there there was about 18 permanent vans all parked under a roof and 3 walls with enough room between them to park vehicles. There is lots of space up at Dargo.

If you plan to go to the high country this November you'll possibly run into a bunch of people that drive Navaras - we're having a muster there this year!

sounds like i might book some time to do the high country

We have a whole area dedicated to it here and even a Facebook page.

The Muster this year will be 2nd to 4th November. We'll be getting details of attendees in due course, we have to figure out what it's all going to cost first, and make sure that we can get everything together.

Latest posts

Back