New to the Forum

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troymt2210

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just arrived onto the Forum. Decided that since I had been the owner of a Nav for sometime I should start looking at getting to know other Nav owners.

I own a white 2001 Nissan Navara ST, v6. It's been a slow process in getting her to where she is today and still plenty to go.

Unfortunately only have one other mate who owns a fourby so finding people to go out for a wheel is a bit hard.

Here is a picture of my truck.

IMG_0125.jpg

Welcome a mate of mine Mothy on here has a QD32 powered version of your truck, but yours is in better condition.

Dave.

Live in the St George Area of Sydney,

And thx for the comments on the truck, its been a slow process to get her there. but more mods on the way.

Will, as for the Maxxis only got them the other day, haven't had them on the red stuff yet. Originally wanted BFG KM2's but these were the right price.

Welcome to the forum!

You might want to take a look at this thread. We're heading into Yengo and the last part of the trail is a definite off-road experience. Not a lot of water or mud, but technically it's very interesting with the steep climbs and descents.

From Sydney, find your way to Wollombi. We'll exit on the Putty Road where you can hang a left and head back to Windsor.

Latest posts

Back