New truck time thinking out aloud here...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 steel bar and tray, however you will add some weight over the alloy.
add seem brush bars/sliders.
add water meth to your engine list.

you should be happy with that!

no way am I running meth injection on a new car... for me even running a chip would be a big risk for warranty sake.

I like the alloy on black look, means I should be able to just use the stock torsion bars and save some $$ and I will only need medium duty leaves at the back to get a decent lift.

going to try and test drive on today, see how it goes, if I hate it I will likely just get the gutlux.

well warranty safe, dont touch it then, but in term of a engine mod, imo water meth is not s dangerous as a chip.

Saw on tv last night triton glx for $29990. Don't know much about them except they are fugly as, though id prob still buy one over another d22 if I had that kind of money to spend.

lol tritons...

I'd rather a D40 then a Triton

Anyway I think I have pretty much decided on just getting another dual cab, hilux in SR auto will do me with the VSC pack though so I don't have to fit flares, I'll try and pick up some 17" SR5 wheels cheap and put some KM2's on them, should still look tough without all the chrome over it, the traction control should come in handy offroad cause toyota LSD's are shite.

Last edited:
Probably going to buy the hilux, but its very hard to justify spending all that money on one, my D22 only has 69000km on it so its still basically brand new inside and out so theres nothing wrong with it apart from a dent in the tailgate. Its a big jump in price to even just the SR which is about 44500 with some bargaining.

I think my problem is I am to practical for my good lol and I tend to overthink everything.

Last edited:
Back