new upper wishbones

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sold over 10 sets now and havn't had any negative feedback. I am sure that if there was any problems it would be plastered all over this forum, so if you are interested in buying see the clasified section. Buy from a fellow Navara owner!

Sossel

In regards to the LCA that are available were they still contructed with an extra 2 inchs? i have ordered a monster rides ReKon kit so i wouldn't need the extra 2 inchs as they can adjust to 4 inchs but i will need adjustment in the lowers

I picked up my arms the other week and putting them on tonight....lookin forward to it all goin smooth - will grab some ball joints on my way home from work.

Keen to see how they go on Saturday!

Well I got home and pressed the ball joints into the new arms and then set out to pull the old arms out...this is where I hit trouble!

Man those nuts are tight!! Got one loose but couldn't get the other and the clouds rolled in pretty quick so I gave up and will try again tomorrow night if its not raining.

Yep, send me a PM with your phone no.
I stopped work on selling these after i got stiffed on the payment on a set but i can still do them.

Latest posts

Back